Re: New refs #31

<< Staying in the Jurassic, a review on New Mexico by Spencer *I never sleep
or my productivity is reduced to 12 papers a day* Lucas and Orin Anderson.
Don¢t really know when Spencer does sleep given the massive of numbers of
papers coming out these days. He doesn¢t even cheat and sort of publish the
same paper over and over, as some do. >>

  Lucas is in the same clade as Micheal Benton, who could start his own book
of the month club. Dan Varner.