Re: K/T frogs

On Fri, 22 Jan 1999 09:23:30 -0800 Betty Cunningham  writes:
>Where do frog workers think frogs and toads diverged?

There's no real difference, scientifically.  I mean, there are things
that meet the popular definition of  "toad"  (bumpy, dry skin, lives on
land, mostly)  that get called  "frog", and things that meet the popular
definition of  "frog"  (smooth, moist skin, lives mostly in the water)
that get called  "toad".  They're all anurans.

Can't answer the question about hibernation.

-zenlizard

How dare you try to be more self-righteous than I am!

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]