Re: Trippy Skippy (was: CNN:Is it snowing in Oregon?)

At 1/22/99, Betty Cunningham wrote:
>> I just wanted to point out that there is a small but beautiful
photograph of
>> _Scipionyx samniticus_ illuminated by ultraviolet light at the _Science_
site,
>> which can be viewed for free by all who register.
>
>FYI
>a Science Now registration can't access this (which I have)
>You need the $100+ American Association for the Advancement of Scince
>membership to acces this.
>I won't say it's free.

I don't know if they're the same ones, but there are some very pretty
photos of Scipionyx, sized for printout, at:

  http://www.osu.orst.edu/dept/ncs/photos/index.html

You'll probably have to shrink them with software to view them on screen,
unless your monitor is really large.