Re: Stratigraphy, biogeography & cladograms

That's one of the freedoms we have Tracy. We can armchair paleontologist
all we want. The professionals can't afford to do that because their jobs
and research money may be on the line. Five to ten years to adopt and
substantiate such an important concept isn't so bad. The people in this
field I admire the most are the ones that can be conservative without
losing innovation. It's a crazy balance- being a skeptic with an open mind-
and kudos to those rare birds that do it.

-Sherry
ANSP Prep lab