Re: Trippy Skippy (was: CNN:Is it snowing in Oregon?)

In a message dated 1/22/99 3:31:55 PM Eastern Standard Time,
bettyc@flyinggoat.com writes:

>  FYI
>  a Science Now registration can't access this (which I have)
>  You need the $100+ American Association for the Advancement of Scince
>  membership to acces this.
Go to:
http://www.osu.orst.edu/dept/ncs/photos/index.html
for two .jpg images of _Scipionyx_ (about half way down the site,
accompanying a paragraph about the Science article).  I assume that
these are the same photos to which Ralph Miller was referring.

Mary
mkirkaldy@aol.com