Re: A question about Prosauropods from Placerias Quarry

In a message dated 1/22/99 10:31:24 PM EST, tegowski@theriver.com writes:

<< In 1995 Long and Murry reported a proximal head of femur of a prosauropod
from the Placerias Quarry of AZ.

 I vaguely remember some disagreed with that referral.

 If my memory is correct, can someone please provide me with the citation. >>

This would have to be it:

Long, R. A. & Murry, P., 1995. "Late Triassic (Carnian and Norian) Tetrapods
from the Southwestern United States," New Mexico Museum of Natural History and
Science Bulletin #4: v + 254 pp.