tooth question

Hi, I have been trying to get a better understanding of the difference
between a tyranosaurus rex and an albertosaurus tooth. I have looked in
Curries "Encyclopedia of dinosaurs", another of his books with the
Theropod teeth from the Judith River Formation of Southern Alberta
Canada, and in Gluts "The Dinosaurs The Encyclopedia". I have found that
the Tyranosaurus rex probably has a bigger girth to the tooth. Is there
a difference in the serration structure? I would appreciate any
imformation or sources of imformation to increase my knowledge. Thanks
in advance. Ron