New Ref

Hi All -

        I don't have this paper (and given the vagaries of the web format,
I don't know if the authorship is correct):

Ratkevich, R. and Scarborough, R. 1998.  A new Cretaceous brachiosaurid
dinosaur from southern Arizona.  _Journal of the Arizona-Nevada Academy of
Sciences_ 31(1): ???

yet, but a summary is available on the web at:

http://desert.net/museum/research/dinoabstract.html

It is, as some will have guessed, the official description of _Sonorasaurus
thompsoni_, the long-rumored sauropod from the Turney Ranch Formation of
Arizona.  Hadn't seen this on the server, and thought others might like to
know the paper is out.

                _,_
           ____/_\,)                    ..  _

                     Jerry D. Harris