CNN: Is it snowing in Oregon?

Louisray mentioned...

>Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 08:50:59 +0000
>From: luisrey <luisrey@ndirect.co.uk>
>To: dinosaur@usc.edu
>Subject: CNN:Is it snowing in Oregon?

>Finally news! The Oregon Team have back down and agreed that dinosaurs were
>warm blooded! I just wish they would have done it in a more clear way
>without boggling everyone's minds. Correct me if I'm wrong, but this CNN
>thing  can be counted among the most complex array of rubbish and
>contradictory stuff that I have ever come about in the net... but then it
>is just the Oregon Team in their inimitable style.
                                       >   (etc)

Caught the small mention (very small mention) of this find on Discovery news
last night.From the description, sounds like something I would`ve heard 25
years ago,(before Ostrom brought it to the public`s attention that dinos
were clearly related to birds, and hence likely warm-blooded). (Are there
still paleontologists out there that think otherwise???).