Re: Turbocharged Dinosaurs

The "corrected" URL is:

http://kidscience.miningco.com/msub23.htm

Dang, my high school English teacher said we needed to watch punctuation, but
I'm sure she never had THIS in mind!

--
AOL IM Pager - DinoEditor

Central
Recommended by The National Education Association,Encyclopedia Britannica
Internet Guide, Yahoo and Yahooligans Choice, Netscape Site of the Day. Member
of The
Paleo Ring

Teefr - An extraordinary tale of adventure by Edward Summer
http://www.dinosaur.org/teefr.html  mailto:Teefr@Juno.Com
Book Three of the Teddy Quartet, A Yahooligans choice.

Laser Publishing Group, Planetarium Station, Box 502-DIG, NY, NY 10024-0502