question for dino-illustrators

I was going through all my dinosaur illustrations the other day,
counting all that I had done.  In total, I had churned out something
like 22 drawings in 1998 (half of which I hate).  Then I got to
wondering: how do I fair against the other artists out there?  I don't
imagine I did too well.  So, if you want, please reply to me off-list
and be sure that the subject title is clear so that I will know not to
just throw out the response (I do that sometimes).  Maybe even when I'm
done I'll post some of the results.  Thanks a lot!

- Jordan Mallon