Aregntinosaurus?

Anything interesting been written in English on the few
Argentinosaurus scraps?  No hablo espanol, and would like to see
something from a peer-reviewed journal or book.  I've seen that
quickie Science article from '94 that quotes Dodson and Holtz.

Is there an entry in Glut's encyclo that actually says anything?

TIA
==
Larry
"You are interested in the unknown, the mysterious, the unexplainable -- that
is why you are here.  And now, for the first time, we are bringing you the
fully story of what happened ... on that fateful day."