Argentinosaurus, round 2

Thanks to the several people who took the time and effort to
full-record the argentinosaurus entry from Glut.  Very helpful!

Has anything else popped up in a journal or book other than the
description and the '94 Science article?  I guess there's not much to
write *about*, but maybe some analysis, mebbe of titanosaurs
generally, or the Aregntine megafauna, or ....

==
Larry
"You are interested in the unknown, the mysterious, the unexplainable -- that
is why you are here.  And now, for the first time, we are bringing you the full
story of what happened ... on that fateful day."