Recent 2 Postings of mine - re: Question

All:

    The reason that I posted 2 messages responding to Caleb Lewis' Question,
was that when I attempted to send the first one, my computer locked up, and
needed to reboot my system.  I believed that the message was lost.

    Some hours later, having gotten no corresponding Dinosaur Mailing List
post back of my message, I sent another, slightly shorter one, so that Caleb
wouldn't feel that he was completely ignored.

    Sorry for any confusion,

        Allan Edels