PAUP

Hello all,

Could any of you maybe tell me where one may obtain a copy of PAUP,
including the manuals?

Regards,

Ilja Nieuwland

iLJA nIEUWLAND
Research Assistant
History Department, Groningen University
P.O. Box 716, NL-9700 AS Groningen, The Netherlands
Tel. +31 - 50 363 4927; Fax  +31 - 50 363 7253
E-mail: NIEUWLND@let.rug.nl
Http://www.let.rug.nl/~nieuwlnd

"You think it's a conspiracy by the networks
to put bad shows on TV. But the shows are bad
because that's what people want. It's not like
Windows users don't have any power. I think
they are happy with Windows, and that's an
incredibly depressing thought."

Steve Jobs, Apple iCEO