Re: question for dino-illustrators

Thanks to everyone who responded to my original question.  And thanks
also for the encouraging remarks.  To those of you who asked, I don't
have any of my work on-line yet.  That's because I don't have a scanner
with which do so.  When things do start going my way, I'll post
something on the list.  By the way, to those of you who didn't respond,
feel free to do so.  I'm still anxious to get some more feed-back.
Thanks,

Jordan Mallon