Re: Roadshow Surprise

---Danvarner@aol.com wrote:

>   Also on the television front: the Crocodile Hunter guy (who caught
some
> flack here) has a program featuring sea snakes on the Animal Channel
this
> week. Must viewing for mosasaur enthusiasts. Sorry, Larry.

No need to apologize -- on the contrary, anyone helping me in my noble
goal of increasing the wasted time of Americans in front of the tube
is an honorary Tvweekette!

In fact, people of earth, let me know early enough and I'll
incorporate your find into my weekly thing.

==
Larry
"You are interested in the unknown, the mysterious, the unexplainable -- that
is why you are here.  And now, for the first time, we are bringing you the full
story of what happened ... on that fateful day."