Aublysodon dentition (Was: tooth question)

Roger et al.,

Here are the only refs. I know of off-hand specifically for
Aublysodon/?Stygivenator dentition.  There
are lots more, but these 3 are the first that come to mind

1) Molnar, R.E. 1978. A new theropod dinosaur from the upper Cretaceous
of central Montana. Journal of Paleontology 52(1):73-82.

Excerpt:

"All maxillary teeth are similar in form and show 15 serrations per
5 mm along the anterior carinae and 12 to 18 per 5 mm along the
posterior.....

premaxillary tooth...crown 1.2 cm long.....D-shaped in cross
section....differs from T. rex in being shorter anteroposteriorly
and in lacking serrations."

Jaw teeth:

"The first dentary tooth crown is 0.9 cm long...the carina is
displaced medioposteriorly....the serrations therefore running
along the medial surface of the tooth....none are D-shaped in
cross section.....second dentary tooth is 1.9 cm long, is smaller
than the succeeding teeth which range from 2.4 cm - 3.2 cm in length
of the crown....the more posterior of the dentary teeth show
15-20 serrations per 5 mm along the anterior carina, and
14-15 along the posterior."

2) Currie, P.J., J.K. Rigby, Jr., and R. E. Sloan. 1990. Theropod
teeth from the Judith River Formation of southern Alberta,
Canada, pp. 107-125, IN Carpenter, K., and P.J. Currie, eds.,
Dinosaur Systematics: Perspectives and Approaches. Cambridge
University Press.

Excerpt:  "All Aublysodon teeth are less than 20 mm long.....
the maxillary teeth are serrated, laterally-compressed blade-like
structures."

They also have a drawing of the pre-max Aubly' tooth.

3) Farlow, J.O., D. L. Brinkman, W. L. Abler, and P.J. Currie.
1991.  Size, shape and serration density of theropod dinosaur
lateral teeth. Modern Geology 16:161-198.

I believe Aybly' dentition is mentioned, but presently I can't
locate my copy of their paper to check. (it's probably buried under
the fire-hazard that I call my Stack-O'-Reprints).

Hope this all helps,

                  <pb>