teeth identification

Hi, a little while back I posted a message to try and better understand
the differences between a T-Rex and Albertosaurus tooth. I received some
needed imformation about the girth being greater T-Rex, and the
serrations only being 5-12 in 5mm versus the Albertosaurus having a good
12 serrations per 5mm. It was suggested that I get a copy of an aricle
by Farlow in Modern Geology 16 pg 161-191 and Albers aticle in
Paleobiology on T rex teeth. Can anyone give me a source to contact for
copies of these articles or other imformation. Thanks in advance, Ron