Slightly off topic & Skippy's guts

Hi Dino-List,

Can anyone tell me any good web-sites that cover synapsids/therapsids? I've tried the usual search engines, but only get course summaries or mailing list posts - can anyone help?

On topic: Is there a verdict amongst this list's subscribers about the latest hoopla over _Scipionyx_ ? I've been trying to follow the threads on this, but subject titles aren't always a good guide as to content. Personally I can't see any liver in the photos I've seen - could it be another case like _Sinosauropteryx's_ diaphragm, or whatever the last claim was? Any taphonomists looked at it under those UV lamps? Could it be a chemical effect that's unrelated to the anatomy?

Adam