The Vertebrate Phylogeny Pages

Hey all,

Don't want to tie up everyone's time too much, but I wanted to announce that
I'm finally ready to show The Vertebrate Phylogeny Pages.  I know that some
of you have already seen them, but this is the first time I've mentioned
them on the list.

Keep in mind that this is a website that will always be under construction
because of its very nature.  My formal description of the page is:

Description of the origin and evolution of major groups of vertebrates:
includes cladograms, references, links, and illustrations.

the URL is:

http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Hall/1636/

So please check it out and sign the guest book if you have a moment.  If you
have ANY suggestions, let me know.  If you would like to write an essay for
a page you are particularly knowledgable in, let me know that too.

Mickey, I hope this isn't too off-topic.

Thanks everyone and have a good night!

Jack Conrad