Thanks for Fossilization Exp. Help!

Hi All! -

        Just a quick note to say a big "THANKS!" to everyone who wrote to
help with my request for experiments to mimic the fossilization process!
Although my friend's daughter was looking to concentrate on
permineralization, all your messages made me realize that a slightly
broader science fair project including a variety of forms of fossilization
might be a bit better (and more holistic), so I'll recommend that to her.
All of your messages have been printed out and will be given to her, and
you'll certainly receive credit in the project's acknowledgements!

        Ah, the wonders of the 'net...  ;-D

                _,_
           ____/_\,)                    ..  _

                     Jerry D. Harris