Peter Larson and 'Sue'

Greetings all,
Can anyone tell me:
Was Peter Larson ever actually convicted of any offence specifically
pertaining to illegal collection of fossils from federal lands?
If so, did any charge relate to his having collected 'Sue'?
If anyone can give me a good recent journal reference giving an
_accurate_ retrospective overview of events from 1992 to conclusion (I'm
assuming the case is now fully concluded), that would be excellent also.
Thanks.
--
Mike Forster