Bugenasaura redux

Sorry to do this folks, but I've done some poking around and cannot
find which journal published Galton's 1995 paper describing Bugenasaura.

Please help the mentally deficient.  Anyone have the cite handy?
Vielen dank fur die auskunft.

==
Larry
"You are interested in the unknown, the mysterious, the unexplainable -- that
is why you are here.  And now, for the first time, we are bringing you the full
story of what happened ... on that fateful day."