Re: Peter Larson and 'Sue'

If I remeber right they didnt get him on any fossil charges.  It was with
the IRS, but I am not completly positive ... sure not to sure.

k.wicks

On Sun, 31 Jan 1999 18:41:26 +0000, Mike Forster wrote:

> Greetings all,
> Can anyone tell me:
> Was Peter Larson ever actually convicted of any offence specifically
> pertaining to illegal collection of fossils from federal lands?
> If so, did any charge relate to his having collected 'Sue'?
> If anyone can give me a good recent journal reference giving an
> _accurate_ retrospective overview of events from 1992 to conclusion (I'm
> assuming the case is now fully concluded), that would be excellent also.
> Thanks.
> --
> Mike Forster

Paleo Mont Research
http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Lab/3381

Paleo Mont Park
http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Lab/3381

"If we knew what we were doing, it wouldnt be called research, would it?" A.
Einstein