Re: [Re: Peter Larson and 'Sue']

owner-dinosaur@usc.edu wrote:
> If I remeber right they didnt get him on any fossil charges.  It was with

> the IRS, but I am not completly positive ... sure not to sure.

> k.wicks

The way I heard it, all the charges related to Sue were either void or too
vague to use. They got him instead on over a dozen little misdemeanors that
any other person would walk from. Rediculous and weird stuff.

Archosaur J

Jurassosaurus's Reptipage: A page devoted to the study of the reptilia

http://members.tripod.com/~jurassosauridae/index.html