[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Subject Index][Author Index]

graduate school


   When going to get one's MsC and PhD in graduate school, and they desire to
become a paleontologist who studies dinosaurs, do they specifically get their
PhD in dinosaur paleontology, or jsut in vertebrate paleontology and then
specialize in dinosaurs?

                                   Caleb Lewis

Get free e-mail and a permanent address at http://www.netaddress.com/?N=1