[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Subject Index][Author Index]

Re: alula

The alula is on the leading edge of the wing.  
Do you refer to the flaps on the trailing edge of a wing or are there
also flaps on the leading edge (I aint a plane person).

-Betty Cunningham

"Garrison L. Hilliard" wrote:
> Think "flaps", Jim.

Flying Goat Graphics
(Society of Vertebrate Paleontology member)