Off to see the Dinos!

Hey all, just a note to stick out my toungue, blow a raspberry and say " See
you all in August, I'm off to Montana to dig, dig, dig."    :P    I'm
actually not leaving for about a week but I'm swamped preparing to leave so
I'll just have to postpone the list for now... Adios friends in dinos.  Will
relate any great finds from the Cloverly upon return.               Melissa
D. Fox

        Sorry to rub it in, couldn't resist!!!   :)