Thanks, and China request

Thanks for T Rex refs to Hell Creek Marching & Chowder Society, YKWYA.
I'm emboldened to make a second request (plz also off line): I will be in
China again (4th time, part of my "day job") in Beijing and north in Da
Tong. Can anyone recommend any sites/collections or special people to
look up (and I'm happy to carry your regards.) Also, very privately, does
anyone have any up to date experience with collecting fossils in China
while managing to stay on the right side of their ever changing laws? You
don't ever want to get in trouble in the PRC! Perhaps phone would be
better: (415) 338-7428. Qing ni gei wo da dian hua!
Thanks,
George

George J. Leonard, Ph.D.
Professor of Interdisciplinary Humanities
San Francisco State University
530 Humanities Hall
1600 Holloway Avenue
San Francisco, California, 94132