dinosaur screensaver

Last night I spent an unproductive hour looking for a dinosaur screensaver.
The only candidates were a screen shredder, Barneys (pro and con), Dino, and a
costly cd.  There is make-your-own screensaver software, and this list
includes a number of talented and accurate artists, so I could make one.
However, I figured that with all the screensaver distribution pages I'd just
seen, someone here might enjoy the wide distribution that could come from
making a screensaver themselves.
I think you'd make a lot of people happy.
I don't think this violates a rule, but if it does I apologize.  It's in a
good cause.