Re: The "ideal" Eumaniraptoran arm motion

Why would it reduce prey capture? Bats use their wings to capture
bugs-it makes a dandy scoop that funnels everything small to the mouth.
If the proto-wings were being used in an equivalent manner (and not
trying to hold a creature up in the air) I could see them being even
more efficient for this purpose than that of bats.

-Betty

--
remove the dash in email replies