Dinosaur list attachments

It seems that a list member unwittingly transmitted a virus attachment
along with his posting.  This is a reminder to dinosaur readers _not_
to open a file which is sent along with a post.  Downloading this file
just to see what it contains may give you a bigger surprise than
a Happy 99.  As Mickey says untiringly in the Administrivia, do not
send attachments, but we might also add do not read them either.

We went through this a couple of months ago, with a number of
postings warning about a computer virus hoax, a thread which did
not belong on the list.  If you downloaded the file, you may want to
run a current virus detection program.  On with the dinosaur talk.

Mary
mkirkaldy@aol.com