dinosaur screensaver

I want to thank everyone who sent notes in response to my comments on my
inability to find a dinosaur screensaver.  Aside from an inexpensive one made
from a diorama using models and that expensive cd of dinosaur facts with 100
drawings, there apparently are none, at least for windows 95.
I hope one of the artists whose work I've learned of here will make one
available.  With the general interest in dinosaurs a good free one would be
widely popular, I believe.