Re: dinosaur screensaver

<< I hope one of the artists whose work I've learned of here will make one
 available.  With the general interest in dinosaurs a good free one would be
 widely popular, I believe. >>

  A good free one might be widely popular except maybe with my bank, my
mechanic, my grocer, the power company, the telephone company, the insurance
company, the dentist, several credit card companies, then there's the
newspaper, cable T.V., the vet, S.V.P...Signed, Dan "Stormy Monday" Varner.