Re: Arms into wings

Pharris Nicholas said, in part:

<I imagine the strike of non-avian maniraptoran theropods [snip] was
accomplished in one swift, coordinated move..>

This makes sense if the premise is that non-avian maniraptoran theropods
were ambush predators. And I can't think of any living predatory Archosaurs
that are not ambush predators, so maybe that's a reasonable premise. Anyone
know of a living predatory Archosaur that uses something other than an
"ambush" strategy?

PTNorton@msn.com
www.geocities.com/capecanaveral/galaxy/1962/