Re: Dinosaur screensaver

Hello all,

The postings about the dinosaur screen saver brought me out of the lurk
mode, at least for
now.  I have a very nice Dino screen saver that I made using photos of a
diorama I created
entilted "Confrontation".
Stop by my site (URL below) take a look at some of the photos and if it is
something that you might enjoy, I will give away 10 screen savers to the
first people who contact me.  Send me an e-mail and
I will send back instructions on how to receive the free dinosaur screen
saver.
This is for Dino list members only.

Cheers

Michael Rusher