Moroccan dinosaur teeth

>Moroccan dinosaur teeth<

Hello all,

I asked two days ago if the Moroccan dinosaur teeth offered in so many fossil
shops could be real. I thank you for your interesting (and friendly) answers.
Now I'm convinced that the Carcharodontosaurus teeth are authentic (Since today
I own two of them. They're looking great!).

But I still have a problem with the teeth of Spinosaurus spec. because I heard
of a gigantic crocodilian (Sarcosuchus spec.) that lived beside Spinosaurus in
the cretacous of northern africa. Is there someone who even knows the
differences between the teeth of a Spinosaurus and Sarcosuchus?

Once more many thanks for your friendly help...

Greetings,
Thomas (Germany)
THammann@t-online.de