Dinosaur Screen Savers

I really haven't been paying much attention to the thread on dinosaur
screen savers, but in a recent web search I stumbled across this screen
saver showing Dinomation's dinosaurs in "natural settings." It has a
demo, etc., and ordering information is available there.

The link is:

http://www.fotoimages.com/business/screensaver.html

Not free, but dinosaur anyhow. I also own a copy of the previously
mentioned Fiore Screen Saver. Some cool stuff on there, especially the
Deinonchyus which spent its time "shredding the screen."

Andy Farke