International Dinosaur Month - Special Request

In connection with IDM 99 - The Third Annual International DInosaur
Month, October 1-31, 1999, we would be grateful for some pro bono legal
assistance in connection with not-for-profit operations.

If any of you can either provide it directly or can recommend someone
who
can, we would be grateful.  The Organization is in New York State.

Please respond to this address: IDM99@Juno.com  mailto:IDM99@Juno.com

Thank you for your help.

The Third Annual International Dinosaur Month - October 1-31, 1999
http://www.dinosaur.org/IDM.htm
IDM99@Juno.Com