Dinosaur TV Week

Here are some highlights of U.S. national television programming
concerning dinosaurs, other prehistoric animals and evolution, from
high art to low trash and back again, all times Eastern (check local
listings to confirm):

Tuesday, March 9

Discovery Channel, 9:00am
Assignment: Discovery
"Creatures of the Skies; When Dinosaurs Ruled"
What this is, I have no idea.  Sounds like a show about Mesozoic
flyers, but don't quote me on that.

Thursday, March 11

History Channel, 8:00pm (also airs midnight, and 4:00am Friday)
Secrets of the Dinosaur Hunters
Marsh and Cope.

The Learning Channel, 10:00pm (also airs 1:00am Friday)
Amazing Science
"Medical Miracles"
Includes "segment on dinosaurs."  Science is amazing, isn't it?

Friday, March 12

Discovery Channel, 9:00am
Assignment: Discovery
"Evolution's Next Step"
Giant squirrels.  Actually, I have no idea what this is about.  Your
move.

Another action-packed week!

==
Larry
The third was asked which animal was the smartest of all, and the Brahmin
replied: "The one we have not found yet."
---From Plutarch's biography of Alexander the Great