Kenneth Carpenter on Dino Dish

While we may be somewhat prejudiced and self-serving, we're really
enjoying Dr. Kenneth Carpenter's Q&A on Dinosaur Interplanetary Gazette
Dino Dish this month.

If you've been harboring some questions, the next week or so may be a
good time to ask them.

http://www.InsideTheWeb.com/messageboard/mbs.cgi/mb29768

--
AOL IM Pager - DinoEditor

Dinosaur Central
Britannica Internet Guide, Yahoo and Yahooligans Choice, Netscape Site
of the Day. Member of The Paleo Ring

A prequel to Teefr by Edward Summer
http://www.dinosaur.org/teefr/bearbob.html  mailto:Teefr@Juno.Com

10024-0502