Re: FRENCH DICTIONARY?

To help the baffled, please try:

http://babelfish.altavista.com/

--
AOL IM Pager - DinoEditor

Central
Recommended by The National Education Association,Encyclopedia Britannica
Internet Guide, Yahoo and Yahooligans Choice, Netscape Site of the Day.
Member of The Paleo Ring

A prequel to Teefr by Edward Summer
http://www.dinosaur.org/teefr/bearbob.html  mailto:Teefr@Juno.Com

Laser Publishing Group, Planetarium Station, Box 502-DIG, NY, NY 10024-0502