Crazy Arms

  As long as the topic of Tyrannosaurus rex has come up again, I've a
question. On pages 114 and 115 of  Horner and Lessem's _The Complete T.Rex_ ,
there are photos of Matt Smith's anatomical model of Tyrannosaurus' shoulder
girdle and forelimbs. The scapula is shown turned about 90 degrees clockwise
of what I would assume to be its normal position. Can anyone tell me why? Or
were the photos misaligned and it's the forelimb that's supposed to be cocked
way back and up? Dan Varner.