Andrews (1921) Annual Magazine of Natural History

        Can anyone tell me where can I get a copy of the Andrews' paper on
Sarcosaurus?

The ref. is:
Andrews, C.W. (1921). On some remains of a theropodous dinosaur from the
Lower Lias of Barrow-on-Soar. Annual Magazine of Natural History 9(8):
570-576.

        Who should I contact to get the volume of the "Annual Magazine of
Natural
History"? Was it an American Natural History Museum publication???

        I exchange a copy of Andrews paper by any other Portuguese paper
(including the Lapparent & Zbysewsky (1957) where is described the
Brachiosaurus atalaiensis, "Apatosaurus" alenquerensis, Astrodon pusillus,
Lusitanosaurus liasicus, among others).

        Thanking in advance,

        Octávio Mateus

Octávio MATEUS