Field trip

Greetings

Is there anyone on the Dinolist from Chicago's Field Museum who would be
willing to host a small group from the Kentucky Paleontological Society for
a short tour on Friday, March 19 or Saturday, March 20?  We are interested
in seeing the collections and lab facilities and hearing a little about the
Field's current paleontological research.  We would be most grateful, and
try not to take more than an hour of your time.  Any takers?

Judy Lundquist
Kentucky Paleontological Society