RE: Museology

The AMNH halls are well-lit and well-arranged if you are a cladist
interested
in synapomorphies of dry bones. I agree that they improve on the 1920's
museums. I do like them, but they don't do much to show the relationships of
the animals to their environment. Look at where the kids go. They gravitate
to where the computers are and are disappointed by the primitive nature
of the computer displays.
G. Derkits