Re: Museology

>What would the ideal early 21rst Century dinosaur hall look like at a given
>museum?
>
>That is, what do you, the interested public, want to see in future dinosaur
>exhibits?

Many more sauropod skeletons (just for the sheer spectacle of it)...
Seismosaurus, Supersaurus, Brachiosaurus et al reconstructed and many
massive other giant  skeletons (of all kinds of dinosaurs) side by side
together in big halls to stroll across them everywhere and  make size
comparisons... there are no more beautiful engineering displays.
And yes, casts of all the Chinese feathered theropods for exhibit everywhere.
If possible with some of my paintings as side exhibits (of course)...any
takers?

Luis Rey