Re: Museology

As far as taxa goes, I'd like to see a plethora of the obscure types.
Maybe have one or two full mounts of the well-known ones to draw the
public; otherwise, fill the place with the lesser-known ones.  Many
people just don't get to experience the diversity the we on the DML do.

-zenlizard
When you're hungry, everything looks like a brain.

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]