Re: Poekilopleuron Part2

Great news if they have found pieces of the skull of _Poekilopleuron_.
Or is it just tooth impressions?  (I'm assuming the new material is
from _P. bucklandii_, not the theropod from Normandy sometimes called
_P. gallicum_ (= _Laelaps gallicus_).

One of the reasons _Poekilopleuron_ is so poorly known is that the
excavation of the original skeleton was thoroughly botched
(through no fault of Eudes-Deslongchamps).  Its destruction in the
Second World War was the final ignominy for poor old _Poeki_.